Apartment, townhome, and condominium property managers face continual challenges with running and maintaining their properties.
One major challenge is a property’s water system. Unlike other commercial systems, plumbing problems can easily effect several residents when they occur. Even small problems like a plugged drain or overflowing toilet can result in water damage to residences that are adjacent or below. Hence, one of the most important lessons that every property manager should know is: how to secure a great plumbing service.
At Curry and Son’s we know that as property managers you have a tough job to do and need reliable partners to service your clients properly. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, allowing us to meet all of your plumbing and drain cleaning and repair needs, including pulling permits with local municipalities. Plumbing code violations and inspections are no problem.
A list of services that we provide and more information about us:
• Servicing the needs of property management and landlords
• Specialists in multi unit and multi story properties
• Sewer and drain cleaning
• Sewer line video inspection
• Sink, faucet, and toilet repair
• Sewer line repairs, replacement, and new installation
• Plumbing repairs
• Re-piping and remodeling
• Gas line or gas leak repairs
• Water heater repair and replacement
• Backflow devices installed
• 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week